Thursday, June 9, 2011

Group Leadership Project Part B-Storyboard.

I am really excited about the progress that is occurring with our group and the tutorial that we're putting together. After creating a template and posting it in a Google Document, we had agreed that each of us would use this copy and paste this template, and then complete it to create our storyboard. This was not a bad idea and things turned out pretty well. I think the only thing I would want to figure out how to work around would be the templates 'stretching' over pages. Sometimes it is hard to remember what slide you're on or what was written before. In essence making each template a 'page', but not have all the white space in between.
Beyond that though, we have agreed that each of us will create our own video clip and then we will piece the videos together, with transitions, to create one longer video. Our storyboard document can be viewed via this link. 
      I worked on the Google Spreadsheet section, and tried to make sure that in the lower right corner of each template that I put my name, just to try and make tracking easier. My original portion was both Spreadsheet and Forms, but given that we think that we are going to be running long on time, and that forms was covered in this class, we decided to drop it. And I figure if we for some reason need more time, then I can always create a portion for Forms as well. I am looking forward to see what each of our videos look like and creating a polished final product!

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding storyboard, Group 3!! It looks like your group is ready to move onto the next phase in the production process - recording. Just a heads up ~ the group is going to want to consider adding a closing statement at the end of the last section - effectively signing off. I'm looking forward with great anticipation, to watching your Google Docs tutorial in a couple of weeks. Fabulous team work, here=8-)

    ReplyDelete